Friday, April 13, 2007

babies q... (english - my babies)

i love my debsoc babies!!! (all in general, none in particular ^_^ )

....perhaps one in particular?? ehehe that's for me to know and you to ponder upon!!!


anyway, i'm actually faced with a VERY big dilemna -

yes, i love the debating society (and my debsoc babies!) so much....perhaps TOO much...

i feel a bit bad though

i'm leaving for manila

i won't see them again after next week

and i don't want to get attached only to get unattached...

my gosh

at least ken and glen would see them AGAIN!

and i would see them...after a LOT of months....

ahreeleelabdembewimatSh!!

d second week of debating is the most crucial and dramatic point...if i attend this, i will be more attached to my babies...

but should i really get into this??

i love them really - but i'll never see them again (huhuhu)

u know me

i hate goodbyes...

should i attend the secondweek of training or should i not?

No comments: