Friday, March 30, 2007

i am quite depressed and tearful right now...

i just killed our cat

(accidentally of course)

it happened like this :

me and my cousins were skateboarding out front. our kitten was walking around aimlessly. (talk about curious as a cat). now, i was skateboarding, and my cousin RUDELY grabbed the skateboard from me. obviously i retaliated by grabbing it back. however, while grabbing it back, i inadvertently stepped on the kitty

i thought at first it was mild. but then she started pseudospittingblood! i was horrified

i ran back inside the house tearful and my cousin followed me. when i got to the house, i turned around and confronted her, shouting that she's the one to blame for it all......

this is so difficult

plus, in a few minutes, me and my other cousins are going to fat joe's and beanbag. should i still go with them? should i observe a 'mourning period'? after all, what if while i'm eating a burger, that kitten's face goes to mind? omg, i feel so guilty

i feel so guilty

but i know it's my cousin's fault.

she's rude you know

2 comments:

kris.T I N.a said...

aww..i heard aabout the kitty thing. when tim told me and tita mila, he can't help laughing and laughing. who's the culprit, by the way?

Rye-Rye said...

mE!