Thursday, March 22, 2007

sk8boarding...

for some strange, albeit not totally unfathomed reason, i am totally obsessed with skateboarding.

it started this morning when walking around, for some reason i remembered my bike :

(digress : a few months ago, my mom sold my bike. i don't really blame her since the last time i used it was 5 years ago.)

anyway, i was thinking about my bike, when i realized how much money i could save (and save for other stuff) if i would bike around UPD campus

imagine, the buildings are far away from each other. hence, the constant need to keep riding jeepneys

but then i realized, where would i 'park' my bike? so the answer, why not a bike, but a SKATEBOARD?

and, i thought about all those trashers and tony hawk, and i decided : I WANT TO BE LIKE THAT!

plus, i really REALLY want to do tricks. that would be SOOOO COOOL!

walking is OVERRATED!

anyway, i'm looking for a good skateboard.

so if anyone wants to give me a gift, you know what to buy!

(o btw, where can i find a good quality, but not overpriced skateboard in naga? and who can teach me how to skateboard?)

No comments: