Thursday, March 29, 2007

rye-rye update

so this is what it feels like to have a 'blog'

in my previous blog, all i did was to get a specific love topic and discuss it

i find this kind of blog better

nweiz

1 - finally learned how to use the skateboard! i mean, not so well. but i'm now able to TOTALLY balance (three cheers for me!) next stop - TRICKS

2 - have you eaten at 'fat joe's'? i tell you, it is SOOOO great. it's like little drops of heaven. o, who am i kidding? it's BIG drops of heaven. THEY'RE SO FULLING! I TOTALLY GOT FILLED! (and if you know me, that's an achievement). the burgers are BIG! BIG! BIG! and they're delicious! and it's cheap too!

plus, one more thing. in fat joe's they can make 5 GIANT burgers in 10 minutes (less than i guess). but in stupid burger machine, i have to wait like 20 minutes for one stupid burger! talk about efficiency.

3 - ho kien. (not sure of spelling). during my graduation and my cousin's graduation (two seperate events), we went to ho kien. it's a pseudochinese restaurant in paseo de caceres. it's somewhat like oyster villa and green plaza. the difference lies in the fact that ho kien is not only cheaper, not only less crowded (due to the fact of poor advertising skills), but it's also more delicious. the mango shakes, chicken, and pata are heaven :)

there's also this 'vegetable' place in town. i haven't entered it yet (like duh!). but according to people, it's great. you may want to try it out.

4 - supernatural. have finally finished the first season. am going to buy the second season perhaps tomorow. also dvd updates : am watching mutant x (season 1) and the oc (season 3). my mom and i are also 'rewatching' desperate housewives (season 3)

5 - my grandmother is starting to get on my nerves, trying to dissuade me to go to up (like she can ever). will make an entire post about her.

6 - i love the sauna. it's hot and sweat and sensual. practically, all i do is sit around reading magz and playing sudoku on my cellphone, while the hot steam is making me sweat. all the time i'm wishing a boy were with me there :)

7 - upd updates. stfap scholarships are now available online. i don't know if i want to apply. imagine the tediousness of getting it notarized and photocopying bills!

i just lbc-ed my aunt my dorm application. she will give to the UP housing board and kalayaan next week. she knows someone in kalayaan, so here's hoping i go there.

(imagine if i go to NARRA! ugh! or any other dorm! but then again, i really won't mind if i get into the heavenly international center)

my mom made me promise not to leave upd campus. like i'll follow her (smirks)

she also wants me to promise not to have a boyfriend :) . (imagine the shock when she makes a surprise visit, and opens my rooms, only to find me groping a boy! - think american pie)

8 - i want to talk about stamps. for some reason, i just wonder. the regular stamp is worth about 8.50 while the special stamp is worth 23 php. (naga to qc). don't you think it means some sort of unfairity.

9 - didn't shop AT ALL this week. my hands are itching for new stuff. will buy at oxygen (yey!) there's a cute salesboy.

10 - tomorow, my eldest cousin is treating me at beanbag and fat joe's. heaven! ^_^ . saturday, my mom and i are gonna watch archie and the multivitamins.

2 comments:

kris.T I N.a said...

sauna? where? want to try it too..haha!

Rye-Rye said...

sa H Spa and Fitness Center

ang member 150 php

and non-member 250

naka-enroll ako sa non-member program

10 sessions kaya 2500

pero may 2 free sessions

btw, one session equals 30 minutes